Thursday, April 7, 2011

they wanted...........

They wanted therefore I am,
what I am today..
fighting like beasts on a normal issue,
thinking of self in the whole queue....
centred with "I" like none is beside,were I born the same here I reside...
nature no more seems natural,
be it sun moon & lilac color..
lie betrayal beguile cheating,
all mischieves have settled in...
If there anybody could answer,
send me back the past in the mirror...
would have stand & ask in front,
where have I lost all I had...
jingle bell & fairy tales no more up,
innocence love concern now sucks...
Ghandhi has lost his image of the hero,
his efforts now counts a zero...
"live and let other live" is framed still,
dominance and jealousy pumps itself to fulfill...

I AM NO NO MORE A HUMAN BUT A STONE...!!!!!!

laughing at the climax being brave,
the path of glory leads but to grave...
But the earth has formed its theory,
survival of the fittest & the glory...
very human is this of me,
cut some throats and set yourself free...!!!

1 comment: